ACWA's current membership includes over 100 organisations and individuals that champion the interests and needs of vulnerable children, families and communities in NSW. It provides a vital platform for discussing shared concerns and objectives in the child welfare sector.
As a member of ACWA, you join a solid network of organisations and professionals who are dedicated to supporting the wellbeing of children, young people and their families and committed to enhancing the skills and capacity of the community services sector. You become part of a collective voice advocating for equal opportunity and better outcomes for disadvantaged Australians.
Individuals and organisations can become key supporters of ACWA either as Full or Associate members and receive:
- Access to the member area of the website
- Member newsletters and regular bulletin updates
- Invitations to participate in policy and practice forums and seminars
- Discounts on Centre for Community Welfare Training (CCWT) courses and workshops
- Consultancy support for policy, advocacy, program and service development.