ACWA/CCWT is pleased to be working with the Department of Family and Community Services NSW (FACS) and the NSW Council of Social Services (NCOSS) to provide support for agencies transitioning their services to align with the TEI Reforms.
Our role in this scheme is to provide support through professional development courses tailored to your needs. This will include:
- Online courses
- On topics affecting a broad range of agencies
- Available for enrolment when you need it
- Certificates of Completion will be provided
- Interactive online conversations scheduled for a set time
- Recordings will be available for those unable to make the time
- Follow up material will be provided to support you to make the changes needed in your workplace
- Face to face workshops
- These will be scheduled in all districts according to need – each district can identify workshop topics that are relevant to your local context
- If you don’t have a specific workshop in your district you can travel to another district to attend (spaces permitting)
How can I access training?
Scheduled face to face workshops and webinars
The course schedule is below. Click on the link to take you to our online registration process How can I request training in my district? You can request training in your district by:
- Completing the form, or
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Phoning the TEI Project Manager on 9281 8822.
Complete this form to request training in your district or to join our mailing list.