Given the current situation, we have made the difficult decision to postpone ACWA's Community Leadership Program for 2020 to ensure the integrity of this 7 month program. We will recommence in 2021.
We will keep open the EOI process for 2021 at the Early Bird 2020 fee until further notice.
Community Leadership Program
"…revolutionised the way I approached leadership and encouraged me to get out of my comfort zone"
The Community Leadership Program challenges, nurtures and fosters new leaders in the community and human services sectors. More than 130 professionals, from across a diverse range of fields including education, health, community services, local councils and peak bodies, have graduated from the program.
Lesley Furneaux-Cook, the Manager of CCWT’s Community Leadership Program, describes how this program can equip you with the skills to become a good leader.
- 7 months transformative journey.
- Face to face workshops offer exciting new insights into leadership principles and practices.
- Individual coaching; you will be matched to an accredited coach to support and challenge you.
- Webinar series; short and sharp perspectives on leadership in areas of change and storytelling.
- Leadership panel; ask the burning questions from those who know.
- Workplace project; put your learning into practice.
Hear from past participants of the Community Leadership Program